Online Call Center Jobs From Home | Become A Liveops Agent | Join LiveopsAsset 1Group 2Group 2logo
Join a national team of agents delivering customer service, support and sales—all from the comfort of your home office.
Becoming an independent agent with Liveops is as easy as 1,2,3!
Check the requirements and make sure you reside in a state where we’re currently accepting applications
Self-fund and pass a background and credit check
Frequently asked questions about the background and credit check
Why do I have to pass a background check?
Our clients require it! As an independent agent, you’ll be working in our systems, our client systems and directly with their customers, so we need to ensure the agent on the phone is truly you!
Why do I need to pay for a background and credit check and how much is it?
As an independent contractor, this is considered a business expense. This service is provided by a third party and costs $45.
What does this process entail?
After submitting your application and being qualified by a member of our Liveops staff, you’ll receive an invitation to join Liveops Nation! The first step to joining this nationwide group of like-minded professionals is self-funding and passing a background and credit check.
What will cause me to fail the background check?
Applicants must pass both the background and credit checks. The following lists some of the reasons that might cause you to fail the background and credit check but are not all encompassing:
- If you have two or more civil judgments/tax liens (excluding divorce or dissolution of marriage) within the past five years, you will not pass.
- If you have two or more bankruptcies, you will not pass.
- If you have debt that is past due or in collections totaling more than $10,000 (excluding home mortgage foreclosure), you will not pass.
- If you have placed a freeze or fraud alert on your credit file it will need to be removed before you place the order. If not, you will not pass.
- Crimes found on the county, state, or federal level might cause you to not pass the background check.
- Felony records: If you have any records with dispositions of guilty, convicted, no contest/nolo contendere, adjudication withheld/deferred adjudication/probation before judgment (if currently under probation), pending, or outstanding warrant, or that have been negotiated down to a misdemeanor, you will not pass.
- Misdemeanor records: If you have three or more vehicular records with DUI, reckless driving or hit/run, or five or more total misdemeanors, you will not pass. If you have any records involving theft, fraud, dishonesty, breach of trust, arson, or violent crimes with dispositions of guilty, convicted, no contest/nolo contendere, adjudication withheld/deferred adjudication/probation before judgment (if currently under probation), pending, or outstanding warrant, you will not pass.
How much can you earn?
That’s mostly up to you – choose work that fits your skills and availability, then increase earnings with experience, great performance, and scheduling more time. Most opportunities pay a per-talk-minute rate, so the more calls you take, the more you earn.
Weekly Earning Potential
*Actual earnings vary depending on opportunity selected, call volume, number of calls taken, and other factors. Independent contractors are responsible for expenses and control their profit and loss.
Your browser does not support the video tag.
As a Liveops agent, you can:
- Work from home or any quiet place
- Set your own schedule to work around your life
- Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of being your own boss as an independent contractor with Liveops
You’re not alone:
Work from home answering phones with Liveops Nation.
As a Liveops call center agent, you’ll become part of Liveops Nation: a network of like-minded professionals that each support one another and are eager to share their experiences as Liveops agents.
View our available online call center opportunities from home to see if we have an opening that fits your skills and career goals.
A career from the comfort of home
When you perform telemarketing work from home as a Liveops agent, you’ll be able to choose an industry that fits your unique combination of skills and work availability.
Liveops online call center jobs from home give you the flexibility to work on your own schedule. You get to be your own boss in a role that allows for the flexibility and self-sufficiency that are crucial to a happy work environment.
- Dedicated team to help you get started
- Real-time chat support on calls
- Tech support and other resources
- Courses and skill-building workshops
- Performance insights
- Easy self-scheduling and self-invoicing
- Use Liveops Nation to network with agents
- Local meet-ups
- Fun, social contests
Don’t take our word for it.
When you work with exceptional people, you get exceptional results. Get to know our agents’ stories—impressive, authentic, and refreshingly real.
We care about being the best. (And they noticed.)
3 Minute Read
You’re in control
As an independent contractor providing services to Liveops and its clients, you control where, when and how you work. One way you can exercise this control is by choosing which opportunities you want to pursue.
You still have responsibilities
Your work will need to meet the terms you accept in your independent contractor agreement and statements of work (SOW), which outline client campaigns and expectations. It is important to read these documents carefully.
Building your skills to build your business
Liveops is known for the skill-building courses and learning materials you can access to help grow your business. Be sure to note the certification course schedule associated with each opportunity. Completing these courses on schedule can help you grow your business faster.
You’ll need a quiet place to work
Independent contractors can work from any quiet location with a dedicated landline phone and wired internet connection—sorry, no working from the local café. Most agents choose to work from home.
You choose and buy your own equipment
Contractors purchase and maintain their own phone, computer and any other equipment or services needed. Review our minimum technical requirements before making any purchases and save those receipts—business expenses may qualify for tax deductions. Some clients/programs have additional requirements so please review the requirements listed in each opportunity description carefully.
Speaking of taxes…
Independent contractors submit invoices for the services they provide. Since we are not an employer, we do not withhold taxes. A quick call to your accountant can help you understand what you need to do to report and pay the appropriate taxes on your earnings.
Health insurance and retirement planning
There are many ways contractors can get insurance coverage and save for retirement. Some agents are covered on their spouses’ plans. Others get coverage through their state’s health insurance marketplace.
Supplementing retirement, disability or other income
Many contractors use their Liveops business for supplemental income. An accountant can help you understand any income limits that might apply to your situation so you can choose an opportunity that fits your needs.
A word about professionalism
You wouldn’t keep using a plumber who showed up late, was unprepared or just didn’t meet your expectations, right? Our clients feel the same way. Successful contractors take their business seriously, are at their best on every call and keep all communications professional.
Are you ready to be your own boss?
Now that you know what being your own boss is all about, let’s find an opportunity that fits your skills and schedule. Just close out of this guide to explore your options.
Or, if you’re ready to jump right in and apply, click on the button below to see our current openings for agents.
Ready to get started with Liveops?
Copyright © 2020 Liveops, Inc. All rights reserved.